I will start out 2013 with a great mindset!
This is the very beginning of success! In that mindset know these things:
- Sometimes things will be really tough – it’s okay and comes with the territory. Even though I am disappointed or something didn’t work out the way I planned. Mistakes create great knowledge; I will learn my lesson and continue to move forward.
- I will surround myself with people that motivate me and lift me up. I don’t need people in my life that pull me down or make me feel inadequate.
- I accept that I WILL be afraid. There is no way to avoid fear. Instead I will be its friend. I will welcome fear, as it can be my motivator. However, instead of being afraid of what I will do, I will be afraid of what will happen if I don’t do anything, if I just stand still.
- I will get out of my own way. Things don’t have to be perfect – they just have to be present. I won’t create self-inflicted obstacles that only delay my own success.
- I understand that I must have an open mind. Having a closed mind is one of the biggest mistakes an entrepreneur can make. I will admit I don’t know everything and that I need to educate myself. I will educate myself on how to use technology in an effort to leverage it for the success of my business. I will take the time to learn about marketing, because without it my business will fail.
- My success will be greater if I understand that I can’t be self-involved in my business and expect reward. I have to be totally focused on my ideal client, their needs, and how I can serve them. It’s not about me. Repeat. It’s not about me. It’s about them. Repeat as necessary.
- I will make a commitment to marketing my business on a regular basis. I will understand that I can’t pull out what I don’t put in. My reward in my business is equal to the marketing efforts I put in and nothing more.
- In 2013 I will hold myself completely accountable for my own success. It’s up to me and I hold the power in my own hands to be successful. Say this out loud, “the power is mine, and no one else’s.”
If you need support and you’re interested in having a partner-in-crime to help figure things out and come up with a plan. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org I would love to work with you!